The UK's immigration authority introduced new forms for many visas on 1st October 2013. Most of the new forms are to be used for applications for most visa applications made in the UK under the UK's five tier points-based visa application system.
The UK's Home Office said that it would allow applicants to use the old forms for a short transitional period but that period is nearly over. From 22nd October 2013, only the new forms will be accepted.
The relevant forms areFor applicants within the UK
- Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)
- Tier 1 (Investor)
- ;Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur)
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
- Tier 1 (General)
- Tier 2 (Priority)
- Tier 2 (Priority Dependant)
- Tier 2 (Main Applicant)
- Tier 4 (General)
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker)
- PBS Dependant application form for dependants of Tier 1, 2 and 5 migrants
- PBS Dependant application form for dependants of Tier 4 migrants
- Guidance notes for settlement protection applications.
- Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Endorsement