The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Balboa sandal with posted support blends casual style, all-day comfort and a customized fit. The ABEO B.I.O.system® commitment to biomechanical footwear has revolutionized the sandal, and your feet will feel the progress. Digitally fit to your foot, enjoy the customized built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help reduce foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Ideal for low arches and flat feet, a posted heel footbed provides the ultimate support and stability. This footbed offers extra support for the medial (inside) of the foot, controlling over-pronation and offering superior comfort.
- Water resistant nubuck leather and stretch fabric upper.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- Supports your feet and aligns your body.
- Report as Inappropriate.
- Increases stability and reduces foot fatigue.
- sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Please offer these in all sizes again. Don’t discontinue them!
Please offer these in all sizes again. Only shoes I’ve worn for many years. I’ve had them in black, navy, white, brown. I need new ones!
Posted Footbed for us Flat-footed Women!
I have been wearing ABEO footwear for many years. I have completely flat feet and they are the only sandals, sneakers and shoes I own. I used to wear Vionics, even when they were first called Orthaheel. ABEO is way better, especially for people with flat feet. I am disappointed that all of the sandals I currently own in Posted are no longer available and have tried the Neutral, but they are not as supportive to my arches. Please bring back the Posted versions of Balboa and Alea and other styles that used to be offered in Posted.
Please keep posted heel sandals!!
As a retired Aquatics professional of 48 years I can tell you that Abeo Balboas were my most worn sandals once I knew about them. I wore other Abeo posted heel styles as well, until I retired during the pandemic because of an injury. I found out about Abeo on an airline traveling to Florida in an airline magazine. When my students and others asked about my sandals I always told them about Abeo, because after hurting myself on other flip flops Abeo was the Only one I wore. Even told my podiatrist, and he told patients. Please don’t stop making posted heel sandals!!
Keep the post!
Joining the chorus of BEGGING you to keep making the posted heel!
Please continue to make these
This is the only flip flop that I can wear. Please continue to carry posted heel. Otherwise I'll have to wear a full athletic shoe with my orthotic inside the house. Please help us who need this shoe. Is there any way to be contacted if you get size 7.5 back in stock?