Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
With an adjustable heel strap, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Bella sandal with metatarsal support is the perfect sandal for all different foot types; customize this shoe to fit your foot width. A more casual style for a truly versatile look that can be worn for many different occasions. Digitally fit your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Leather upper.
- Adjustable extra strength hook and loop heel closures strap.
- Soft microsuede or cork-wrapped footbed.
- Dual-density lightweight EVA midsole with memory foam conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure.
- Aegis® treated footbed for odor control.
- em® Bella sandal with metatarsal support.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Report as Inappropriate
I appreciate the reviews from Debra and Denise McIntyre. I look for reviews that really explain the issues. I like the Walking Co. shoes but have never purchased sandals. I like to go to the retail store where I can try on the product. It is a pain to return items as Denise mentions. Would be great if the sandal had Velcro to adjust the front strap. Thank you ladies for your informative reviews. Let’s hope the powers that be listen to their customers. If they believe in their products they should offer free returns.
Nice Quality / wide in front
The Bella metatarsal sandal is a nice quality but ran too large in the front. My feet were slipping right out. I love the walking company and their products but at this point feel it’s time for the stores to reopen. I had paid a $3 additional insurance charge for my order and now $10 to return the order. I understand Covid caused a lot of problems but it would be wonderful now if some of the stores could reopen. These are products that really need personalized attention.