Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
A sophisticated flip flop style with an adjustable strap around the ankle. The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Beth sandal with neutral support is the perfect casual or active style! Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Report as Inappropriate.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Synthetic leather upper.
- Elasticized goring for optimal comfort.
- M / Black - $19.97.
- Microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for long-lasting protection against odor, staining and deterioration of the footbed.
- Dual-density lightweight EVA midsole with memory foam conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides maximum traction and grip.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel Height: ¼ inch
These were a lifesaver when I was pregnant and needing space when my feet expanded. I'm usually a 7.5, but I got the 8 and they fit well. I also got the gold ones, but those in 8.5, since they seemed to be smaller than the 8s. I need to buy new ones post-pregnancy because the straps did stretch a lot, which meant they were a bit loose when I wore them again. Plus I wore them so much that over 2 years, it's normal to need to buy new ones since the padding wore down too due to wear. I'm going to buy these again! So worth it!
Abeo Beth Sandals
These sandals are extremely comfortable and offer great arch support. It’s nice to find an attractive pair of shoes that requires no break in period.
I have purchased several sandals throughout the years but nothing compares to this sandal. This is the first for me trying an Abea sandal and it was well worth the money. I have problem feet and the arch support helps when wearing all day.
Love ❤️ Them
Wow so glad I tried these so cute very comfortable will definitely buy more ABEO in the future
I can wear these all day and my feet do not feel tired
The thong portion is also very comfortable and does not irritate my toes! I have normal width feet but a wide toe 'shape' and all my toes fit comfortably in the footbed - no sliding out when I walk. The velcro is strong and does not come apart when I am walking, but the velcro is also easy to use (on & off). Health & Wellness. Heel Height: ¼ inch!