Health & Wellness.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.systFeatures the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthoticeatures criss-cross forefoot and instep straps which are asymmetric on the foot in a soft combination of leathers. Closed heel for comfort and fit. With a heel zipper closure and ankle hook and loop strap for adjustability. Digitally fit your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather upper.
- Zipper closure.
- Versatile for walking, hiking, and dressy occasions.
- Dual-density lightweight EVA midsole with memory foam conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure.
- Aegis® treated footbed for odor control.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides maximum traction and grip.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel height: 1/2 inch
Yes. For me, who's dealing with neuropathy and balance, this shoe is perfect. The shoe is love. I put them on right out of the box and kept them on for hours. Excellent support of my arch. Heel is kept stable with a zipper. The straps have my feet embraced. And they're cute and can go with anything. Ordering pair #2 now.
Versatile for walking, hiking, and dressy occasions!
I wore this sandal throughout my travels through London (great for dressy occasions such as tea time), Croatia (stable for uneven streets & even hiking Plitvice Lakes), Venice and Paris (held up during a down pour trek from the Eiffel Tower). They are easy to put on & to adjust how snug you need them to be. Love them so much, I'm purchasing another pair for my next traveling adventure!
Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides maximum traction and grip
I wear sandals pretty much year round, I live in the South. I'm so glad I ordered these in the off white color. They are very comfortable, albeit still a tad wide for my foot- I can put my fingers between my foot and the top straps, which I wish I could adjust., but I love how they look. The different color straps and the pop of color at the heels, makes them more fun!! The fact that they've improved the sole-makes me so happy. The soft white bottom is quiet when i walk-which I love as I have wood floors.These are a pleasure and sure to match a lot of summer outfits. Gave 4 stars due to how wide they are.