Comments on: US H-1B visa for specialty workers


Lina Drake's picture

When I got propose of work in my company, I needed to move in USA and do H-1B visa. It included 3 steps.
1. My employer applied for and received DOL certification of an LCA.
2. Employer Submitted Completed Form I-129 to USCIS.
3. After the petition was approved, I applied with the U.S. Department of State (DOS) at a U.S. embassy or consulate abroad for an H-1B visa.
After all these steps I got my visa and now I work in SEO company in NY, do SEO and writing about search engine optimization articles ( my last one was about backlink monitoring

If you have any question about getting H-1B visa. I will tell you with pleasure.