Call for paid service +44 (0)344-991-9222


UK Marriage visa applicants will have to pass English language test

17:19 10/06/2010
In future immigrants from non European Union Countries who wish to join their spouse or settled partner (those with permanent residence or British Citizenship) in the UK will need to pass an English...