Call for paid service +44 (0)344-991-9222

New UK Worker Registration Scheme Form

Support migrant centric journalism today and donate

If you are a national of one of the new EU Countries from one of the former Eastern Bloc Countries you will normally need to come under the Worker Registration Scheme. The number of people coming to the UK from these Countries has been much greater than expected with hundreds of thousands of people coming to the UK.

The UK worker registration scheme form will be available from 9 June 2006. This is the only change to the form since October 2005. The old worker registration scheme form can be used until 18 June 2006. From 19 June 2006 you must use the new version of the form.