UK Information about science and engineering graduate students

Beginning with summer 2004, overseas students who have graduated from a UK institution with a degree in science and/or technology will be granted permission to work in the UK for 12 months immediately following graduation. These graduating students will be given 12 months' leave to remain without a work permit and with no restriction on employment.

More information will become available later this year.