Call for paid service +44 (0)344-991-9222

UK WRS individuals eligible for residence permit

The UK Home Office has announced that individuals who have already registered on the Worker Registration Scheme, and have been working in the UK for 12 months can now apply for a residence permit.

The Worker Registration Scheme, which expired earlier this year, was applicable to citizens from the eight Central and Eastern European EU accession countries who wished to come to work in the UK.

Those who wish to apply should use form EEC1.