Call for paid service +44 (0)344-991-9222

Workpermits UK moves department

Support migrant centric journalism today and donate

Following the recent break up of the Department for Education and Employment, 'workpermits UK', the government body who issue work permits, will now become part of the Home Office, and will be within the Immigration and Nationality Directorate.