Western Australia sponsoring skilled migrants

Support migrant centric journalism today and donate

Western Australia (WA) has a number of resource projects requiring workers in skills shortage areas. Australian firms will have to hire overseas talent to deal with these labour shortages.

If you have skills in an occupation listed on WA's skilled occupation list, you may be able to qualify for a Skilled Sponsored or Skilled Regional Sponsored migration visa to live and work in WA. These Australian visas are processed quite quickly. State sponsored visa applications have higher priority for processing by Australia's Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) than independent skilled immigration visas.

You will also need to show that you meet the English language requirements and have a skills assessment from the relevant skills assessment body in Australia.

Workpermit.com has over twenty years of experience helping clients live and work in Countries all over the world. If you have skills in an oocupation in demand and want to start a new life in Australia, give us a call or fill out a free online assessment form.