Call for paid service +44 (0)344-991-9222

US O-3 Visa: Family

Section Menu

show hide

O-3 Family

This category allows the spouses and children of O-1A and O-1B visa holder to travel to the US with them. For immigration purposes the US only recognises marriages; civil partners and other long term partners are unable to apply for this visa.


O-3 visa holders cannot work, but may study on a full time or part time basis.


In order to apply for an O-3 visas you must be:

  • The husband or wife of an O-1A or O-1B visa holder; civil partners and other long term partners cannot apply

  • The child of an O-1A or O-1B visa holder, AND;

  • Under the age of 21, AND;

  • Unmarried

Further information, help, and advice's team of specialists has over 25 years of experience in immigration services, and have helped thousands of people to study and work in the US. All applications for US visas are dealt with in-house by a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).

For more information and advice on US immigration law and US visa applications please contact us on 0344 991 9222 or at