Call for paid service +44 (0)344-991-9222

Employers' guide to US immigration

Section Menu

show hide

US immigration for Companies

This guide is aimed at businesses, who wish to set up in the US or who already have an established US trading presence and wish to obtain US work visas for their employees or potential employees. The visas most likely to be used by employers are non-immigrant work visa such at the L-1 visa, E-2 visa or H-1B visa. 

This guide aims to give you an overview of the options open to you, their advantages and disadvantages. We recommend that you start off by reading the general introduction to the US work visa types, and use it to see which of the other sections will be of use to you.

Further information, help, and advice's team of specialists has over 25 years of experience in immigration services, and have helped thousands of people to study and work in the US. All applications for US visas are dealt with in-house by a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).

For more information and advice on US immigration law and US visa applications please contact us on 0344 991 9222 or at