Call for paid service +44 (0)344-991-9222

US B-1 and B-2 Visitor Visas

Section Menu

show hide

The US B-1 and B-2 Visitor Visa system allows entry for business and pleasure to the US. We provide guides on the requirements for US B-1 for business and B-2 Visitor pleasure Visas, and on the US Visitor Visa Waiver Pilot Program, which allows citizens of certain 'visa waiver' countries to enter the US by applying for a visa online using the ESTA system.


  • US B-1 Business visitor visa and B-2 Visitor for Pleasure Visa: Business travelers may enter the United States using a B-1 'Visitor for Business' Visa. Typically these visas are issued as joint B-1 business visit visa and B-2  'Visitor for Pleasure' (i.e. Tourist) visa. This practice means that, if a candidate has an old tourist visa, it may be valid for a planned business trip.
  • US B-1 and B-2 Visitor Visa Waiver Pilot Program: The B-1/B-2 Visa Waiver Pilot Program allows citizens of certain countries to visit the US for up to 90 days without a Visitor Visa


Further information, help, and advice's team of specialists has over 25 years of experience in immigration services, and have helped thousands of people to study and work in the US. All applications for US visas are dealt with in-house by a US qualified lawyer that is also typically members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).

For more information and advice on US immigration law and US visa applications please contact us on 0344 991 9222 or at