Call for paid service +44 (0)344-991-9222

Temporary Work Creative Worker visa

Section Menu

show hide

Temporary Work Creative Worker visa (formerly Tier 5 Creative and Sporting visa)

The creative worker category is for those who are internationally renowned or making a unique contribution to the UK to work as an actor, dancer, musician or film crew member.

In order to apply under this category you must have a valid Temporary Work certificate of sponsorship from a licensed Temporary Work sponsor. Your sponsor must have an endorsement for you from the governing body for your sport, which confirms you meet the governing body's requirements to give their endorsement. The governing body must be recognised by the UK Home Office.

Length of stay

Usually you can apply for up to one year in total.


Temporary Work Creative Worker visa applicants must have funds of at least £1,270 unless the Temporary Work sponsor can guarantee their maintenance with the UK Home Office. Sponsors are usually 'A rated' sponsors and so should be able to do this.

Further information, help, and advice’s team of specialists has over 30 years of experience in visa services, helping thousands of people to study and work in the UK and other countries. We work with OISC registered advisers who can help with your UK visa application to the Home Office.

For more information and advice on UK immigration law and UK visa applications please contact us on 0344 991 9222 or email us at